Thursday, December 8, 2011

Friday - Last Day in Fuzhou

We seem to have turned a corner!  At this very moment, Kenzi is sitting on the floor, 4 feet away from me and she is PLAYING with the toys we brought!  Thank you, Jesus!!!!!!!

This adoption stuff is hard.  Not only has Kenzi had a hard time adjusting, I managed to get the dreaded Montezuma's Revenge last night.  I'll save you the gory details, but let me just tell you how hard it is to be that sick with an 18 month old who only wants you to hold her!!!!!

We are packing up today and heading to Guangzhou.  Thankfully our flight is only about an hour.  Not sure my stomach could handle much more.  Guangzhou is where we do the American side of the paperwork.

I'd better not push my luck too much .... any second, I'm sure little Miss Kenzi-bug is going to realize that I am not sitting on the floor with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment