Luke has always had an interesting relationship with food. It's either all or nothing with him. He must be getting ready to grow, because he's eating us out of house and home at the moment! (Luke, please don't get any taller until it's warmer outside! Your pants are already too short!!!!!)
He's been on a fruit kick lately ..... There are definitely worse things, I suppose! Over the weekend, he ate an entire cantaloupe in 2 days. Yesterday and today, he ate an entire pint of blueberries! At the grocery store on Sunday, he saw whole pineapples and asked if we could get one. I said no, that we had lots of fruit at home.
Last night, all 4 of us went to BJ's. Luke saw pineapples again, and asked for one. I said we would get one soon. Well, for the next 20 minutes that we were shopping, he kept asking for a pineapple. He wasn't throwing a fit about it, he was asking nicely. So a pineapple came home with us. I suspect it won't last long around here!!!!
I find it funny that some kids bug their parents for candy or toys when they are shopping. Luke bugs us for fruit!!!!!! I love that kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment