I am very overwhelmed today at the support we have in our lives. Here are some things I'm talking about:
1. Jacinda's new speech teacher - For so long, we've been frustrated at Jacinda's lack of progress in her speech. We knew she would be getting a new teacher this year, so we decided to hold out and see how that went before we decided what to do. Going back to a private therapist would have cost us a lot of money because our insurance doesn't cover it any longer. But if that's what she needed, we would have figured it out.
Her new teacher has been wonderful. She told me today that she spent the weekend researching ways to best help Jacinda. I am so grateful to this teacher for investing her time and energy into Jacinda.
2. Luke's teachers - They are both just wonderful. Luke is a pretty unique kid and his teachers have been so unbelievable in helping us figure out what works for him and making this a good school year for him. The structure of this particular classroom is exactly what he needed.
Here's the really crazy thing. When we first bought this house, I told Aaron that it was a good thing we'd be moving before Luke got to Kindergarten. I said that there was no way our kids were going to school at this particular elementary school. Yet here we are ..... God knew that these teachers were exactly the ones that both kids needed at this exact time. Boy was I wrong. Just another lesson for me to learn that God really does know better than I do what we need.
I am also thankful for everyone in our lives who is excited for Kenzi to come home. You have all been so supportive and we are so moved by the love you all have shown us. It will be hard to have 3 kids who all have very unique challenges, but God is with us and I know that everything will turn out exactly the way it's supposed to. Our family has been missing a member and I can't wait until she's here and our family is complete. Exactly the way it's supposed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment