Monday, March 19, 2012

Change of Plans

We were so looking forward to the Cleft Clinic appointment for both girls on Tuesday.  Kenzi was to get her palate repair surgery scheduled.  Jacinda was to get a scope done.

Unfortunately, both girls are sick, so we have had to reschedule for May 15 :(  I was so hoping that everyone would wake up this morning refreshed and feeling better.  Instead, both girls were feeling worse, so off to the doctor we went.  Jacinda tested positive for Strep.  Kenzi was negative for strep, but there's still a chance she has it since she has the exact same symptoms as Jacinda.

So May 15 is the day.  I'm disappointed, but I also know that things work out exactly as they are supposed to.  It will all be fine.

Luke has an appointment this Wednesday with an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor.  I'm hoping they will be open to a tonsillectomy.  I also think he has some seasonal allergies, so we need to get those under control, too.

1 comment:

  1. Sherry,
    I was so happy to hear from you from our blog update... and then to see your blog updates... Wow! I am sorry for all the sick babies and hope everyone is healthy soon, and also sorry for the delay with the Cleft Clinic. But to see those adorable faces... and Kenzi... again, Wow! What an amazing job they did, though she was always already beautiful! Such a happy baby! All your kids are adorable!
    What an amazing time in China! We hope you will all be greatly blessed!
    Susan & Erik

    ReplyDelete