We have travel dates and our plane tickets have been booked! Here's our basic Itinerary.
Thursday, Dec. 1 - Leave for Beijing
Friday, Dec. 2 - Arrive in Beijing late that night
Saturday, Dec. 3 - Adoption Agency's Orientation and sightseeing
Sunday, Dec. 4 - Fly to Kenzi's province
Monday, Dec. 5 - Meet Kenzi!
Tuesday, Dec. 6 - Sign the paperwork to adopt her officially
Wednesday, Dec. 7 - Sightsee in her province
Thursday, Dec. 8 - Sightsee in her province
Friday, Dec. 9 - Fly to Guangzhou (the city where the U.S. paperwork gets done)
Saturday, Dec. 10 - Kenzi's Medical Exam
Sunday - Tuesday - Sightseeing and lots of paperwork
Wednesday, Dec. 14 - U.S. Consulate Appointment
Thursday, Dec. 15 - Get Kenzi's visa to enter the U.S.
Friday, Dec. 16 - travel to Hong Kong and fly home!
I can't believe we leave in just under 3 weeks! We have a lot to do around here before we go. We're so thrilled we'll be home for Christmas ..... probably very jetlagged still, but home for Christmas, with our whole family here with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to asking questions about Fujian Province. I saw your post on the Holt board. Our daughter is in Fujian,too. We got LOA on 11/9
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!! You have the same EXACT dates for leaving, meeting your daughter and then all of the other official appointments that I had six years ago when I adopted my daughter. I was hoping to have the same dates this time too....but still waiting for TA. Have a wonderful trip!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMichele