Thursday, September 29, 2011

I-800 Approval!!!!!!!

We found out today that our I-800 form has been approved.  This is the U.S. approving us to adopt Kenzi!!!!  Next, a process takes place that puts Kenzi in the system to get a Visa to travel to the US.  Once the US has approved her Visa, China will issue us a Travel Approval.

We're looking at travel probably in early December, assuming everything moves along as it should.  Looks like we might get a GREAT Christmas present this year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!! So happy to hear the news. Can't wait to get back and txt you again and get news as it happens. Love sharing your joy!!!! We are having an amazing time, but there is NOTHING familar and we are ready to go home. Two more days and then two more days of travel. I just don't have the energy to blog right now. So much emotions that I can't share on a blog so I just don't know what to write.
    Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete