There's not much going on, but I thought I'd post an update of sorts.
1. We FINALLY got our tax refund!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. We sent a few questions to our Agency regarding Kenzi. It could take a couple of weeks to get the answers. We're hoping to get some new pictures, but we aren't counting on that.
3. We have a few low-interest adoption loans we need to apply for. We are waiting to hear about a grant we applied for. I believe our application is being reviewed in August.
4. Waiting. That's mostly what we're doing. It seems the average wait for LOA (our approval from China) is around 60 days, and we're at about 21 days. But the LOA wait seems to have no rhyme or reason and we could get it much sooner than 60 days (or much later). I need to get our next US Immigration form (it's a long one) ready to go so that when we get that LOA, the form is ready to go out the same day. We're REALLY hoping to go to China by the end of the year, and we may be down to a matter of a few days making the difference.
5. We sent Kenzi's photo album to our agency and it's getting sent to China today. Hopefully by next week sometime, she'll be looking at all of our pictures we sent her! We also included a few sheets of stickers and a CD with Lullaby songs. I hope they can play it for her! (Click the pictures to make them bigger.) Aaron works with a guy from China and he has been so helpful to us. He translated the captions for the pictures.
The kids drew pictures for Kenzi!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment