While I have a semi-quiet minute, I thought I'd type out a little update about what we're up to around here. Both kids are eating a snack and playing together and dinner is simmering on the stove - Navy Bean Soup.
The kids and I are settling into a routine during the weekdays. We usually run an errand or two in the morning and then try to go to the park if it isn't raining. Even if it's cold, we bundle up and go! The kids love running around and it's good for all of us to get some fresh air. Then we usually come home and have lunch and the kids take naps!!!!!
The kids still have their moments, but they are slowly playing together better. So that's good news! Jacinda continues to leave a path of destruction wherever she goes. She gets into things that we forgot we had! She undoes everything I do. Or, she makes a bigger mess somewhere else while I'm getting something done!!!! Needless to say, our house is not clean and tidy all the time! We have been having both kids help clean up all the toys every night before bed. So at least the floor is toy-free at some point during the day!!!!
We should be starting her speech therapy soon. She qualified for once a week therapy. Because of the holidays, we don't have a starting date yet, but that should be coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment